Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you guys that have done both how do they compare? I know Bikeweek is the bigger of the two but how would you rate each? Which do you like best?

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Biketoberfest is better..weather is a little cooler and not as many people. You will have more participation by different bike companies and aftermarket companies during Bike Week. One event that was my first this year was Leesburg Bike Fest. It was better organized then both. Check out their website.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
:them:
JDR_ROD said:
Biketoberfest is better..weather is a little cooler and not as many people. You will have more participation by different bike companies and aftermarket companies during Bike Week. One event that was my first this year was Leesburg Bike Fest. It was better organized then both. Check out their website.
The only problem with Leesburg is finding a place to stay.

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JDR_ROD said:
Cooler? Last Bikeweek (1990 I think) I attended temps were in the 20's at night, low 40's during the day. My experiance with Daytona in March is that in a given year temps can range from the 40's to 90's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts