Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - Anybody going? We are going to be in Florida for the first weekend and a few days more so will pop over for a day or two. I have a friend who lives there and i am hoping to borrow his softail as he also has a Boss Hoss. It would be my first time there on a bike. Really looking forward to it :=)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Went out for Harley's 100th back in 2003, really enjoyed it, bought back loads of stuff, so much cheaper than here.
Oh and also had a test ride on the Boss Hoss, and I've got the tea-shirt to prove it, AWESOME. Must go again sometime.!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
You Cornwall peope have too much money!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Went out for Harley's 100th back in 2003, really enjoyed it, bought back loads of stuff, so much cheaper than here.
Oh and also had a test ride on the Boss Hoss, and I've got the tea-shirt to prove it, AWESOME. Must go again sometime.!!! :)
Yes, the Boss Hoss bikes are fun. A friend and I demo'd a couple during Biketoberfest and had a blast! I decided to try one of their trikes that looked more like a 57 Chevy than a motorcycle. Talk about a head turner. I didn't turn, brake, or even steer very well but it there's nothing like riding on top of a bike with that kind of horsepower.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi - Anybody going? We are going to be in Florida for the first weekend and a few days more so will pop over for a day or two. I have a friend who lives there and i am hoping to borrow his softail as he also has a Boss Hoss. It would be my first time there on a bike. Really looking forward to it :=)
I am going, planning on buying a Bagger and riding it cross country then shipping it back to Oz, maybe we can catch up !

·
Registered
404 Posts
I maybe going, and I might still have my UK plates on! I should be getting my bike back at the end of this month... I am not going to put a date out because every time I say a firm date I get disappointed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I maybe going, and I might still have my UK plates on! I should be getting my bike back at the end of this month... I am not going to put a date out because every time I say a firm date I get disappointed.
Given my experience of VRods vs Air in the US I think it will be easy to spot you if we happen to be in the same area at the same time and even easier with UK plates. here hoping it is a good event

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Now Cas does not have to deal with the cooler English weather, he will probably be just in a thong.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Trust you Sean; pass the mind bleach Steve some how you begin to think that Sean shouldn't have put that thought in Cas's mind:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts