Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biker: It looks to be a great week down here. :ride: Partly cloudy to mostly sunny 50 for the low and 70 to 75 for the highs. :thumb: :hyper: It should be a good time for one and all. :cheers: :dance: :dance:

·
MARK
644 Posts
I hope the weather holds out for next week.........
I am looking foward to ride without all my winter gear!!!

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Sure hope you guys can post alot of pics for those of us in the snowbound north!! We had another couple inches today, so I won't be riding again until it clears up. Glad I got out again yesterday!!

You guys have a safe and excellent trip!

·
AMF
423 Posts
Got into Jacksonville Monday night. It has been raining since I got here. Rode down to Daytona today and it rained all the way down and back. The long range forecast for next week is sunny and mid 70's. Hope all this #*&@*#* rain is long gone by then.

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
vrodjohn said:
Got into Jacksonville Monday night. It has been raining since I got here. Rode down to Daytona today and it rained all the way down and back. The long range forecast for next week is sunny and mid 70's. Hope all this #*&@*#* rain is long gone by then.
I was just thinking how the last two days weather was exactly like bikeweek last year, what a mess.

It looks like the gods will smile on this years event, everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed and RIDE SAFE !!!!

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
There are a couple spots left (RV hookups, but suitable for tents) at the Beverly Beach Camptown RV , Flager Beach Fl, 800 255-2765.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Leaving Detroit on Wednesday afternoon. Will be in town on Thursday late morning. Planning on being at the Ocean Center on Friday morning. Everyone have a safe ride down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts