Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a used genuine Harley Davidson Daymaker on Facebook Marketplace for $200 and rode home with it tonight. WOW! I have a 2006 Night Rod, and the stock headlight was terrible. The Daymaker is just plain awesome. This should be the very first upgrade you do on your bike! Forget tuning, exhaust, and wide tires--stop what you're doing right now and get a Daymaker. You won't be disappointed. It's a super bright, wide light pattern and makes the stock light seem pitiful in comparison. I felt much safer on the ride home tonight!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have to agree the LED upgrade makes a huge difference . I bought aftermarket way cheaper then daymaker . But If you can buy one for 200 good deal .

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've heard good things about aftermarket ebay lights and Hogworkz lights. Just got lucky with a used H-D Daymaker and went with it.
I have to agree the LED upgrade makes a huge difference . I bought aftermarket way cheaper then daymaker . But If you can buy one for 200 good deal .

·
Registered
976 Posts
Yeah I've heard good things about aftermarket ebay lights and Hogworkz lights. Just got lucky with a used H-D Daymaker and went with it.

Bought the hogworkz light and it fits perfect .

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
I'm not sorry if my lights and exhaust woke you up Mr & Mrs Distracted !

Want some more happy riding, even more safe lighting ? Install the 50 Watt equivalent LED driving lights on your engine guards or fork tubes, and 2 custom dynamics LED turn signals/ running light halo's up front with 2 red halo /turn signals/flashing stop lights in the back with a Custom Dynamics LED flashing tail light/stop light combo. I agree Bikerboy the lighting upgrade is one of the best mods I've ever done, and they just might save your life. My bike looks like an alien spaceship all lit up rolling down the road and with a nice exhaust note so most drivers wake up from their distracted driving long enough to avoid me. Ride Safe ! :blahblah: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.