Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From getting my new bike.. Can't wait (kid the night before Christmas)

The guy I bought the bike from mentioned this site so I thought to pop in and say Hi :D

Here's a Pic of the bike

:notworth:

Should be riding by wednesday (weather pending, my luck looks like rain all week) :hidesbeh:

Any local's that want to go for a rip hit me up with a message (plan for the following week when the weather clears up)

·
Banned
837 Posts
Congrats James.
I recognize the bike. It was in the Motorcycle Super show in 2011 in the Wizards' booth.
Beautiful ride. The owner is a member here.
After all that work; what's he going to ride now?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I can't wait to pick it up

He is.. Great guy. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag, but it's pretty sick looking what he's got lined up next

Great for me, all i have to do is Enjoy!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I got the bike, was like a kid at Christmas!

Was raining so I could only keep the bike inside my shop and clean it up, got a chance to go for aride and found out I need a new seat!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I doubt it .... It's in a carbon fibre finish Material, you can keep your Vespa!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sick looking bike. You won't have to do anything to it... Bet it was expensive lol..

How do you like the exhaust? Love the look of them but I bet they are loud as hell.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just took the tank cover and sent it off to have the HARDCORE removed, and have a few new idea's that i'm replacing it will ..

The exhaust, looks Great !! it has a baffle in there so it's not nearly as loud as you would assume, but if i took the baffle out i'm sure it's crazy!

the downside of that exhaust, it's HOT all the time LOL .. but i'll deal with it for that look!

I'm changing a few things here and there on the bike.. i'll post completed pix as i go.

Had to order new rotor's all the way around cause the guy i bought it from certified it with warped rotor's .. i thought he was a stand up guy, seems he's a flop on his face guy instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts