Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
G-ROD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day 2, Well finally took My DX out, and I must say WOW, and very happy with my purchase, now...I need loud and sleek exhaust, please give suggestions and pics if possible PLEASE, ready to MOD!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Come out one time with the Vindicta guys, we have just about every exhaust combination there is and then you can hear and see them in person.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Buy one of those fancy trask spinner mufflers:D

Plenty of choices out there, slip on muffler from TAB, CFR, Kerker....
full systems from Vance and Hines, Bub...
It depends mostly on your budget,taste and how loud you want to get. Check out the classified section, guys change all the time and sell their old stuff cheap.

·
G-ROD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come out one time with the Vindicta guys, we have just about every exhaust combination there is and then you can hear and see them in person.
I was at the vrods and bods 2 and i fell in love with VROD that I got one the same day :D, I was the guy with chopped out honda in the loud pipes contest!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We do an informal Wednesday night ride/bar hopping that meets up every Wednesday at the Starbucks at post oak and westheimer next to the galleria, other then that it is best to check out the facebook page for current event and info going on. I would link it but I am at work where facebook is blocked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts