Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my daughter needs braces, so i need to raise some cash so here is a deal.

02-04 and 05-06(ALL 05-06 HAVE BEEN SOLD) powder coated swingarms 33% off with FREE 240 mod if desired ($25 value).

Regular price $150 powder coated in your choice of color

*****SALE price $100 shipped***** Sale ends July 25th or when i sell out of swingarms

Check out this thread for other powder coated items(Most in Stock ready to coat)

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130855

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
been meaning to ask you tyson, can you powder coat match the orange on a 05 SE frame??

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Send your daughter to Russia, they will give her braces made out of a uranium alloy for cheap!

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Tyson, most people are familiar with your work, but might help if you post pictures, you know eye candy.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been meaning to ask you tyson, can you powder coat match the orange on a 05 SE frame??
With powder u can get close but not exact

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All 05-06 are sold out, still plenty of 02-04 left

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 week left

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tyson:

I would like to have the black one for my R in gloss black. But you mention that the 06 were sold. I have a 07 R with the conversion to 240. If appear one just let me know, I'm still interested.

Best regards,

Jolo

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tyson:

I would like to have the black one for my R in gloss black. But you mention that the 06 were sold. I have a 07 R with the conversion to 240. If appear one just let me know, I'm still interested.

Best regards,

Jolo
An 07 R use the same as 05-06 models and i am out at this time.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
i have a 05 ready to ship to ya tyson if you have a buyer for it.. just replaced mine with a chrome one..

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sale ends Sunday

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sale ends at midnight, if i recieve a pm before midnight central time. Youll get the sale price

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm looking for swingarm, doesn't need to be pc'd. It's for 2010 NRS, would you be able to sell me just the swingarm. I'm not looking to send one in for the refund, so how much and how do I place an order. If you could please send info to my email:[email protected] thankyou.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm looking for swingarm, doesn't need to be pc'd. It's for 2010 NRS, would you be able to sell me just the swingarm. I'm not looking to send one in for the refund, so how much and how do I place an order. If you could please send info to my email:[email protected] thankyou.
I do not have any 07-Later sorry, they are very tough to find. you could send me yours to coat if you like.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I need an 05 in black.... Did you get any more? I will have one to powder coat once I get a black one.

Brian
I just recently purchased one, it hasnt arrived. If your interested let me know

1 - 20 of 20 Posts