Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
a/k/a Wizard
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From KOIN.com: Man Dies Trying To Elude Police

MCMINNVILLE, Ore. - A man died while trying to elude police on a motorcycle after crashing into a car, which then crashed into a house.

Around 12:45 a.m., McMinnville police attempted to stop a 1987 Yamaha motorcycle for speeding on Northeast Baker Street.

The motorcycle operator refused to stop, continued north and entered a residential area.

Just minutes later, the man crashed into a westbound Chevrolet pickup in the intersection of Northeast Eighth and Davis Streets, forcing the vehicle into a nearby residence. No one was injured at the home.

The motorcycle operator, 29-year-old Jason Buck of Lafayette, Ore., was pronounced dead at the scene. The pickup driver, 58-year-old Monty Minton of McMinnville, was taken to Willamette Valley Medical Center with leg injures. His passenger was not injured.

Buck had three outstanding parole violation warrants for his arrest. He was also the suspect in at least one other recent motorcycle elude.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
snowleopard said:
From KOIN.com: Man Dies Trying To Elude Police

MCMINNVILLE, Ore. - A man died ...
Buck had three outstanding parole violation warrants for his arrest. He was also the suspect in at least one other recent motorcycle elude.
I just wonder how he got the second and third parole violations??? Shouldn't of died. Should of been in jail...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Why goal so he can get out and do it all again, what is he killed some one attempting to evade.

·
Retired N Loving It!
6,454 Posts
I thought that the first parole violation was enough to put you back into jail!

·
a/k/a Wizard
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BABY HUEY said:
I thought that the first parole violation was enough to put you back into jail!
They perp has to be caught, though. He made multiple violations (like not meeting his PO), but wasn't caught (until he crashed).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts