Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

A quick thread to know if any of you knows where I can buy a Danmoto exhaust ? I live in France and I just can't find anything (even Ebay).

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
42 Posts
As far as i know they are discontinued and unavailable anymore. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember seeing on some FB pages a while back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
No problem, i was wanting to find one myself to run just to try! i have the bassani 2-1 on my drag bike, and i was wanting to play around with some of the cheaper systems to see if there was much difference power wise

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem, i was wanting to find one myself to run just to try! i have the bassani 2-1 on my drag bike, and i was wanting to play around with some of the cheaper systems to see if there was much difference power wise
Apparently it is not really plug and play for our Street Rod unfortunately. Anyway, it is unavaible everywhere so that's that.

What other small and affordable exhaust is on the market for our VRSCR ?

·
VRSC est -03
2,769 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. This one is too big unfortunately. I will maybe settle with just some mufflers in replacement of the stock ones.

Quick question, what is the axe diameter of the rear wheel of a VRSCR ? Seems bigger than 20mm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone,

A quick thread to know if any of you knows where I can buy a Danmoto exhaust ? I live in France and I just can't find anything (even Ebay).

Thanks in advance.
It would appear that they were bought by LCI Parts Japan and they no longer make them for Harley’s.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks. This one is too big unfortunately. I will maybe settle with just some mufflers in replacement of the stock ones.

Quick question, what is the axe diameter of the rear wheel of a VRSCR ? Seems bigger than 20mm.
I’m running that one on my R and love it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, I put the two mufflers on.

My question, can I remove the black frame that used to be there to fix the stock exhaust ? Could I be able afterward to fix the whole exhaust to the grey frame without the black frame ?

Picture below to show you what I am talking about.

Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I did, I just made a small bracket to replace it. If I remember right that provides some support of the aux volume to the frame.

·
Registered
64 Posts
FYI, if I remember right I did have to use a small spacer with the triangle bracket I made as the mounting points are a little offset from each other.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts