Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went swimming at 10.00 for a few hours, walked along the beach, the cook came running down to say the roasted duck was ready, tonight is prawns we got today about 10 cm long Kilo for 3 AUD.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bastard!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had that did not go for a week but did a weeks worth last night. Must have been the punch up in the resort. Only found out later it was Richells cousins we were beating on. Not that she was upset she was in there. I got one getting here any lol.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a hell of a holiday, but the new house is nearly finished, think we'll be in it in a few days, no more fishing of the back deck, as we do here.

Been told those guys are going to retaliate I said they did no good before, so unless then had some lesson in the last few days, it seems pointless. But now we may take the .45 when we go to the resort.

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
character

Man you guys are weird.
Yeah, but the Aussies got character. ....especially when the weather heats up.Might be a touch of dehydration.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today is hot followed by as period of hotter then a large thunderstorm substantial rain and still hot. Love it

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Current Weather Updated: Monday, July 19, 2010, 8:00 EDT - Pearson Airport
Toronto, ON
°C
°C
°FPartly cloudy
Feels Like: 30
Wind: NW 24km/h
Sunrise: 5:54
Sunset: 20:54
Relative Humidity: 88%
Pressure: 100.78 kPa
Visibility: 24.0 km
Ceiling: 3100 ft

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Typhoon now so lots of moisture tonight!

·
Registered
529 Posts
What are you doing getting involved in punch-ups Shed? Surely, you're getting too old for that? Hope you won by the way.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We did, found out later they where Richelle's cousins. One of the called me a animal so the "brother said you want trouble okay, the kick to jaw right hook to head. he I got in there, and finished it, but your right I am to old for this shit. They were impressed that a one legged guy can kick like that! Second one was coming to help he got hit by another cousin. Who is gay and slight build but shit don't piss him off there was blood every where on that one.

But trust me I come to join the family and kick the crap out of one branch of it.

Brett Moisture and hot can be nice lol you spend to much time in the garage!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was drinking a lot looking over the water late yesterday. coastal police turned up Boss and 2 IC was walked up to the station, for more drinks lol Things are different here. Let me check there weapons I said to the boss if you were one of mine you would be in trouble. Every one like m that.

Next week I am going out on the police motor patrol boat catch some SCUBA / Explosive fishermen then we shall troll a line for something big and a tour of Borbon from the coast.

Now I have a hang over to kill a bear and a kids party to attend!

Where in Thailand do you go Brett? I use to live there. Married the Col. daughter

·
brett
9,338 Posts
patong or kata ,cant go back anymore the humidity focks with my lungs to badly now ,thinkn of becoming a hawian tourist now ,lol

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Try Chaing Mai up in the mountains or in the triangle Chaing Rai far less humid or Dalat in Vietnam never below 10 day time Winter and not above 25 Day time Summer.

But if you are use to Patpong the night life aka bar girls are thin on the ground.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hell Raisin'

We did, found out later they where Richelle's cousins. One of the called me a animal so the "brother said you want trouble okay, the kick to jaw right hook to head. he I got in there, and finished it, but your right I am to old for this shit. They were impressed that a one legged guy can kick like that! Second one was coming to help he got hit by another cousin. Who is gay and slight build but shit don't piss him off there was blood every where on that one.

But trust me I come to join the family and kick the crap out of one branch of it.

Brett Moisture and hot can be nice lol you spend to much time in the garage!
Sounds like a good thing that I can't get there next month now, I like living too much. Better find yourself a bike before you lose another leg.:spank:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a bike, a Honda 125 till the FLHR gets sent over. Ordered a Sig Sauer the other day had a letter from the police chief investigator for the area saying I am a good boy lol.

Did you get my rod cover? Lot of fishing here.

Col and Martin is coming for the wedding. From Suzuki are coming to the wedding have not heard from any one else. Pity you cant make it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts