Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a damaged airbox skin, I can replace the outer skin with a carbon fiber or fiberglass one.Just pm me. :eek: Mike

·
Registered
145 Posts
1chewey1 said:
If anyone has a damaged airbox skin, I can replace the outer skin with a carbon fiber or fiberglass one.Just pm me. :eek: Mike
How much?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
1chewey1 said:
Yeah Ive seen your prices too .Lol,lol,lol......For fiberglass?
You might want to make friends first and get a few posts under your belt before you give any regulars a hard time. :deal:

·
O-FNG
321 Posts
A little competition should increase quality and lower prices....but since we're in the realm of the V-rod not sure about the latter part of that statement.

·
Registered
472 Posts
You don't tell us much about yourself, or even where you're from.
If you're close to Tampa, I'll show you his work and his paint on my bike.
Compared to what I could get from H-D, and even what I could get locally, I think DH's stuff is worth every cent I paid for it. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
DH is a long-time supporter of this forum and an innovator with a top-quality product.
It's not all about price.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and let you know he's actually a pretty nice guy. I was just ribbong him a little and of course looking for a free plug. Maybe we'll be able to work together in the future. Oh, and your right, there is never anything cheap about a vrod, lol. DH

·
O-FNG
321 Posts
A little chiming in on my part because I am a bit familiar with both of these guys...Mike (aka 1chewy1) makes replacement parts (stock fit / look) out of carbon fiber (dark or silver). Great quality for a really fair price. Mike does NOT do custom paint, or custom fab work. DH (aka Americancustoms) does incredible custom paint jobs, and custom fiberglass work. Two different, but related product lines. It's good to have both of them joining us in the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts