Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after we got done putting up our new shed, or as I like to call it, the Harley Barn, over dinner I was talking to my dad (I'm 20 and live at home and go to school) we got to talking about what kind of mods and such I wanted to do and he asked me where I had all of the sudden came up with so much information about my bike, basically over night. So I decided I would go ahead and give him a peak at our forum, needless to say he is jealous. He has a '05 Heritage Softail and Mom just got a '08 105th Anniversary 1200 XL Sportster, so he decided that he is going to spend the rest of the night trying to find a sight comparable to 1130cc.....I said good luck but dont get your hopes up, anyways you guys have been a great help and I've only been here for a couple weeks. It's nice to have someone to turn to that actually knows whats going on.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Your dad will be hard pressed to find another forum as good as this one. Not just the knowledge, but also the character of the members is second to none.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I absolutely love this site, I can't sleep, I have a nice little poker run tomorrow, and what am I doing sitting up all night checking the new posts just to see if there might be someone I can help, or if there is more knowledge to find, which seems to be everywhere.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Don't you just love the comments you get when people ask what kind of bike you ride? I had just turned 20 when I got mine last year, and I love the looks I get riding. I can almost read everyone of their minds. "Spoiled little ****er" If only they knew it was all mine. Paid for and ridden only by me. Or shall I say being paid for instead. I also love the stupid look they give ya when you say you're riding a harley and it's not a sportster. Nothing against sportsters, I had my own for 3 years, but this is a hell of an upgrade.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to VRF.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Such a wise young man to go for a v-rod at your age!!!!

My first biker forum was actually the XL-list, which also has some great members, lots of info on airheads of every type, and I kept reading it for years for the hilarity after I traded in my sporty and Max set up the VRF (now 1130cc). Your Dad might get a kick out of them. Sign up here http://www.sportster.org/

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, it's my favorite thing, you have a what? really? how much did that cost you? Is that your bike or your dads? Nope its mine mine mine, and I'll sell it you ya for $25,000, yea I know you can get it new cheaper, but I rode this one so its worth more, lol. My all time favorite, "Why would you spend that much money on a bike, you can one nice ass car," and once again, if we had to explain it, you wouldn't understand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts