Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I’m new here. In my 50’s. First time in my life I put myself on a public platform. Get negative comments because I posted on a thread that was started in 2014. My bad but not cool! Maybe it is the Trump thing bringing out the hate in all the Harley guys. If so that is to bad. Motorbikes should be your enjoyment not your politics!
Don't worry about it. It was an honest mistake, many of us have done, especially when new to the forum in catch up mode. Most are here to help.
Ron

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,184 Posts
This is a first for me. Blaming Trump for forum negativity.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Must be nice... Only loop I will be doing for a while is with my tractor and blower. Sitting here watching the snow blow and drifting in my laneway. Only a couple more months.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Moler- same here. Currently-11F. That’s a little too cold!
And vrodcalifornia- welcome! Most of us are here to help and share stories

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
123 Posts
I’m new here. In my 50’s. First time in my life I put myself on a public platform. Get negative comments because I posted on a thread that was started in 2014. My bad but not cool! Maybe it is the Trump thing bringing out the hate in all the Harley guys. If so that is to bad. Motorbikes should be your enjoyment not your politics!
Yes I just started here as well, been around for 58 years Bay area native and I am constantly messing myself up with these really old posts in the classified

·
VRSC est -03
3,095 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc guys.
Weather report from northern part of Norway: 1/2" of snow so far this winter! Weird but nice!
Temperature ca 10 degrees below freezing point. IOW-no biking...

Reactions: 170694

·
Premium Member
2003 V-Rod, CFR Headers, CFR Fueler, Oberon Slave, Chrome Forks, Chrome Sway, Chrome Calipers.
123 Posts
Its 78 degrees Fahrenheit here, how much does a stock VRod go for in Norway

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Starts at US $110000.- all way up to $30000.- Goverment / high import taxes when new...
I bought my VRod in New Hampshire , there is NO sales tax in New Hampshire California has 7.25% tax. It cost $600 to ship it to Oakland CA where i live(New Hampshire is on the other side of the country), so I still saved money

1 - 12 of 12 Posts