Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking through the gallery tonight and I had the idea of putting a vivid black DX side cover on my D. I decided to do a photochop to get an idea and I'm kinda digging it. What do y'all think?

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
My GF's 2006 D has them. I like the way they tie the brembo covers to the rest of the bike.

RJ

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
rjrivero said:
My GF's 2006 D has them. I like the way they tie the brembo covers to the rest of the bike.

RJ
Hey that's a good point...I never thought of that! :thumb:

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
Tommy K said:
You should get the matching coolant hose cover too...really tie it all together. Just my .02
If you get the matching coolant hose cover (it never ends does it?) you have to go with the gloss black water pump cover. It just does not look right with it being chrome. I have the black hose cover and am switching out to a black water pump cover now. I just did not like the way it looked chrome.

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
masterofpuppets said:
Damn, and I thought I had an original idea. Ordered the parts today, should be here in 2 days.
Doesn't matter if the idea was original or not as long as you like the results. The photoshop pic looks good and the covers will look good on your D. Good job!!:notworth:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts