Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there an "D" picture thread?? i've looked through the last 15 or so pages but??

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,403 Posts
is there an "D" picture thread?? i've looked through the last 15 or so pages but??
Why not go into the D forum and click on some of the posters "gallery uploads". Should be plenty in there..

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
Start one.
Nice of ya to start with my bike, but why did you Photoshop in those goofy rims? I like my 10s.

Guess I need some new pics. All mine are already scattered all over the forum. Suppose I should, since I now have Night Rod saddle bags and the Arnotts. The tall sissy bar comes and goes.

·
New but Old!
354 Posts
Nice of ya to start with my bike, but why did you Photoshop in those goofy rims? I like my 10s.

Guess I need some new pics. All mine are already scattered all over the forum. Suppose I should, since I now have Night Rod saddle bags and the Arnotts. The tall sissy bar comes and goes.
I would have photoshopped much better rims than either of those, plus nicer paint, exhaust and as Andy Rooney would say: "and more". :)

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
I would have photoshopped much better rims than either of those, plus nicer paint, exhaust and as Andy Rooney would say: "and more". :)
Still a good looking ride you have up.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Site rules" NO 240 Butt ends! NO 240 BUTT ends wantabees. Any one with a D who wants to turn it into Dx can eat a 240 and move to the Dx site!There is a $250,000.00 penalty for anyone who is missguided enough to destroy a D and try to turn it into a dx. Buy a dx. Just don't tell your wife or mother. Lucifer has a special place for the people who put a 240 on a D!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Site rules" NO 240 Butt ends! NO 240 BUTT ends wantabees. Any one with a D who wants to turn it into Dx can eat a 240 and move to the Dx site!There is a $250,000.00 penalty for anyone who is missguided enough to destroy a D and try to turn it into a dx. Buy a dx. Just don't tell your wife or mother. Lucifer has a special place for the people who put a 240 on a D!

REALLY??…:soapbox:....
That’s like saying that No one should buy an “A” and then put a wide tire on it. Just buy an “AW”. OR do any MODs to there bike at all for that matter. People buy what’s available. I bought what was available to me and in my price range, and it Already had the 240 tire (bonus)!!!! I am VERY happy with my “D” With the 240!! And there are several "D"s here with the 240!

Oh and what do you have? I see nothing in your signature or aviator telling us about it?!! If it is a “D” then post a pic and show it off and stop hiding it!!

·
Rip it up!
301 Posts
2011 Ready to go !

Attachments

1 - 20 of 218 Posts