Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own an 06 night rod with mid mounted controls and trying to either trade or find used parts to install forward controls.

Any interest?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a 06 vrsca with forward controls wanting to trade for mid controls.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You all know that it might be easier to meet in the middle and just trade bikes, don't you? :)

Sandstone- Kuryakyn and Harley both make good reduced reach controls for the front of the 'Rods, and these are very handy when you are on the highway. I've got Kury's on mine, highly recommended!

Enjoy the rides! See you all at the KC rally!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have the reduced reach controls, still a reach for me. Really need mid controls. What i'm willing to trade is my stock forward controls for the mids.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Guys Just Remeber You Have To Swap Frame Railes And They Are Different Colors!

·
Registered
288 Posts
DTHDOC said:
Guys Just Remeber You Have To Swap Frame Railes And They Are Different Colors!
Sorry I am new to bikes and dont know what a frame ralley is. Do you have a pic or maybe explain what I am looking at or for.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sandstone said:
Sorry I am new to bikes and dont know what a frame ralley is. Do you have a pic or maybe explain what I am looking at or for.
He meant frame "rails". This is the frame tubing on the front right of the bike that holds the brake parts to the frame...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have Radiator shrouds for front controls will trade for ones that will fit mid controls
Clint

·
swaterho
5 Posts
have mids, need front

i also have an '06 d. looking to trade for forward controls. if i end up with the wrong color frame rail, i dont care i can paint it. i also want a v rod headlight and would like to trade for my 'd light. no $, just parts

actually, i could really use the handlebars, clamshell, instrument cluster, as well as the chrome engine covers, mirrors and kickstand. hey, anyone want to buy an '06 nightrod? :)

·
That can't be good
125 Posts
For those of you without a D Model. I dont think you can just switch to stock mids off a D. I will take some pics later when I get home from work. I ordered the parts for forward controls and changed my D mids to forwards.

·
That can't be good
125 Posts
07NightRod125 said:
For those of you without a D Model. I dont think you can just switch to stock mids off a D. I will take some pics later when I get home from work. I ordered the parts for forward controls and changed my D mids to forwards.

Sorry. I forgot to take some pics. Will try and get to it this evening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts