Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple months ago I bought a CVO Screaming Eagle seat from a forum member for $200. I really like the seat, it is very comfortable, but I have been wanting a Willie G seat for a long time and just bought one from another forum member.

I would like to sell the CVO seat, and my stock seat from the 2006 D Night Rod. I will include the pictures from the CVO seat and the stock seat.

I will sell the CVO seat for $160 shipped to continental US address.

I will sell the Stock seat for $100 shipped. The stock seat had 1400 miles on it, the CVO I only rode twice.

I will be completely honest about the CVO seat. I noticed the cover looked a little crooked when I bought it, but none of my friends even noticed until I told them and pointed it out (even then they said it looks fine). If you are completely obsessed with perfection, you may not like this seat. I imagine that an upholstery guy could fix it for minimal charge, they probably made this seat on a hangover Monday!

Here are the pictures (you be the judge!), and a link from another seat that just sold here for $250 shipped. :moped:

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68613&highlight=CVO+seat

Stock Seat:

Let me know if you want more pictures.

Dave

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Dave

How is the CVO seat for comfort compared to stock? I am interested if it's more comfy.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
The cvo is very comfortable compared to stock. IMHO it comes in second after the sundowner.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you sell it to me $160 shipped I will take it.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Spaz said:
The cvo is very comfortable compared to stock. IMHO it comes in second after the sundowner.
:them:

·
Registered
276 Posts
ill pay 160 plus shipping to lakeland fl 33811. ill send pm as well.

-Josh

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
What the????? I'll throw in my first born (17 years old, not much for looks, but he can lift heavy things).:box2

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bright Brown said:
What the????? I'll throw in my first born (17 years old, not much for looks, but he can lift heavy things).:box2
and I add my next door's wife

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bright Brown said:
Goerge--------got any pictures of the wife next door?:thumb:
No, he keeps her in the cellar. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold!

Thanks to all that were interested in the seat.

The CVO seat is sold.

The stock seat is still available if anyone is interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts