Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Back in Black
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a kickstand that has been cut 1 inch removed and welded. I think it should fit 02 to 06. I have this on both of my lowered bikes and it helps the lean angle. This is bare metal and looks a little rough. It will need cleaning and painted, powder coated or something. I've seen normal kickstands go for about $25 to $30 so just to get rid of it I'll take $30 shipped to mainland US. Except for Pat.:stilpoke:
Trades welcome.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I have a kickstand that has been cut 1 inch removed and welded. I think it should fit 02 to 06. I have this on both of my lowered bikes and it helps the lean angle. This is bare metal and looks a little rough. It will need cleaning and painted, powder coated or something. I've seen normal kickstands go for about $25 to $30 so just to get rid of it I'll take $30 shipped to mainland US. Except for Pat.:stilpoke:
Trades welcome.
:hidesbeh: Huh?

·
Back in Black
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew you would see it. You buy about everything on here but always complain about US shipping. Just wanted you to know your special and i'll send anything to you you buy anything.:stilpoke:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
I knew you would see it. You buy about everything on here but always complain about US shipping. Just wanted you to know your special and i'll send anything to you you buy anything.:stilpoke:
Boost thanks.

You sound like my mother calling me " special " LOL! right before she tied the pork chop around my neck so the dog would play with me.

Actually 99 times out of a 100 things go OK with people shipping here. I just think with the economy the way it is and you have someone wanting to buy your product they'd ship here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts