1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
$1200 for a wheel that no-one else has.Pretty sweet if you ask me.

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Thread moved to Products

I move this thread to the Products section so it doesn't get lost.

This website is a local dealer that is finally handling wheels by Florida Kustom Wheels. I talked to a couple of months ago. They are the OEM supplier for people like Rowe Machine and others. They own the forge and manufacture everyting in house.

Their prices going direct and using their "swapmeet" prices are quite a bit lower than the website price (see last image). I have bugged them about a V-Rod wheel for the front as well as a 72 tooth sprocket. They came through with the 19x3 but seemed to not be that keen on doing the 72 tooth. they do have a cush drive adaptor! The options here would be to buy one of the solid 72's that are out there and have them machine them for you or simply polish or chrome the factory pulley.

In addition, the owner of the website, Drew Farmer, is the brother of Dick Farmer, Jr. who I know through my boat racing days. They used to be the owners of Orlando HD when it was called Dick Farmer HD. If, for some reason, Florida Kustom Wheels is no longer selling direct I should be able to work out some deal pricing with Drew.

Here's some scans of the literature I have. I'm sure I posted it somewhere before but I can't find it :rolleyes:

·
backcracker
735 Posts
I have to agree with Vrodvinny, I have wasted a ton of time today designing my own wheel!! But for what you can get those wheels for that they stock it might be the best way. So many decicions to make this winter!!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts