Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Cranky Old Bastard
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am over in Japan doing some training with my company. I met this dude from Japan on Facebook named Keichi Kuwaii. He has some pretty amazing stuff on his site so I decided to track him down. I found his shop in Kawasaki City that last Saturday and spent some time with him and his staff. To say I was floored at what I saw would be an understatement. Some of the coolest VRODs and other customs I have seen in a long time. Check out his site below, and when I get a chance I will load up some of the pics I took when there. If you are interested in any of his stuff, let me know. I'm trying to convince him that he would have some people interested in his designs here in the US and hopefully will develop some supply chain if there is enough interest. Group buy kinda thing maybe.

Keichi Kuwaii's BADLAND web site

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Can you check the spelling, all I am coming up with is some guy who draws manga and anime. I tried a different spelling Kawai instead of Kawii and got nowhere with that either. The link does not work.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Hot Damn He does great work on everything not just Revo powered bikes. Have followed him for a long time now on FB.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
The link is not working for me either, Mike.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
A lot of cool ideas coming from their work....didnt really care for all the turned up exhaust...

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I like everything he does. I watch his work on Facebook as well.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
Ok, I had seen this website before. Yes, very nice work, not the tired formula used by "customizers" here.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
i like most of his stuff,but wow does he have shares in rizoma and nlc...or just a big assed cheque book

·
Cranky Old Bastard
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, from talking to him most of the bikes he builds are to customer spec so that would explain some of the parts. When I was there I saw several bikes where the entire bodywork was being had formed. I will throw a pic up on here.

And let's face it, if all you had to do was throw parts at a bike, then all of us would be as rich as Jesse James. To dismiss someone because they use available parts is kinda off base.

Here is one of the bikes in the process. All the metal work is being done in shop by his craftsmen.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
love his stuff.. only issue i have is his facebook posts.. i can't read em..lol.. sweet bikes!

·
brett
9,338 Posts
hope u got lots of good pics all of the different foot controls and the mounts he uses ,some of the mids are awesome

·
Registered
184 Posts
Can't get the link to work, gets froze up loading the first page, but then again I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia at the moment. Kawasaki is pretty close to where I live in Japan, will have to check the place out when I get home in a couple weeks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts