Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Ram-Air Cover

The Ram-Air is functional, the inner air box cover is removed and exposes the high flow filter.
If you put your bike on a dyno with a stock cover and remove the inner clam shell cover the bike will make +2 HP, not including the effect that the ram-air cover would have at speed. The stock air box is very restrictive!

· Registered
16 Posts
I don't want you all to feel that I'm here to try and sell you stuff! I'm just a enthusist that is fortunate to work in the business that is my life, I've been a rider since I was 3 yrs. old and this is the first bike that I've ever kept more than a year. The V-Rod is the best bike H-D has ever made and I sick of hearing, reading, and seeing customers struggle to find parts or receive help! Thanks for the warm welcome and I'll be glad to help anyone who needs it! KAZ your bike is mint ! What's the quickest you've gone 1/4 mile? Never tried that drag racing thing, currently I'm preping a CRF450 to run in Supermoto next season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.