Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a guy from work make me this before my trip i took last month. i was gonna be gone for 12days and put on 5000 miles so i needed some way to hold my clothes, tent and sleeping bag and that tiny hd sissy bar want gonna cut it. this one worked perfect, its a tad off center but when i have it on its covered all up anyway. about a foot taller than the hd one.

i had passed the other vrod on my way out to fort collins, co. he had it on a trailer. then i spotted him in breckenridge, co

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice set up. If he's willing see if he'll build another i will gladly pay for it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EZE RIDER said:
Great idea. Nice going. I see you took the dogs ass off. Where are your signals?
in that crappy quality taillight from clear alternatives.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is that windshield removable, and can you read yourgauges easily with that tank bag on there? I am trying to get my bike ready to do a little traveling here in Germany and I need to be able to carry a bit, but also wanna be able to remove a lot of excess stuff easily while cruising around locally.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RAP said:
Is that windshield removable, and can you read yourgauges easily with that tank bag on there? I am trying to get my bike ready to do a little traveling here in Germany and I need to be able to carry a bit, but also wanna be able to remove a lot of excess stuff easily while cruising around locally.
its not a quick removable one, but it should only take a few minutes to take it off after setting it up the first time.

i could still see the guages good with the bag, sometimes if i positioned it forward a lil too much i couldnt see the neutral light but that was about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts