Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea where can I order or get a Screamin' Eagle patch for the upper Back of a HD racing jacket? Probably will have to be custom made, but I guess it can be made somewhere. Thanks for any help!

·
Noel
4,604 Posts
Any idea where can I order or get a Screamin' Eagle patch for the upper Back of a HD racing jacket? Probably will have to be custom made, but I guess it can be made somewhere. Thanks for any help!
Ebay is the best way to find them, I went to several HD dealers none had them, nor would they special order them.

Search using these key words: screamin eagle patch

I got a nice one which is going on the back panel of my new race suit, which ~might~ be ready for pick up Monday afternoon, DOWN to the wire, since I plan to roll out Tuesday morning!!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay is the best way to find them, I went to several HD dealers none had them, nor would they special order them.

Search using these key words: screamin eagle patch

I got a nice one which is going on the back panel of my new race suit, which ~might~ be ready for pick up Monday afternoon, DOWN to the wire, since I plan to roll out Tuesday morning!!
THANKS A LOT for the recommendation, I had already searched on eBay and found a 12 inch SE patch that will surely cover the back area of the jacket. Last time I checked a size large it fitted me perfectly, and when I put on my new jacket, I realized the damn belly had grown already!!! I can still zip it up (LOL!) but I need to loose weight ASAP! :banghead::banghead::banghead: BTW, share your new leathers here and hope you enjoy your new ride on Tuesday!!!

Attachments

·
Noel
4,604 Posts
THANKS A LOT for the recommendation, I had already searched on eBay and found a 12 inch SE patch that will surely cover the back area of the jacket. Last time I checked a size large it fitted me perfectly, and when I put on my new jacket, I realized the damn belly had grown already!!! I can still zip it up (LOL!) but I need to loose weight ASAP! :banghead::banghead::banghead: BTW, share your new leathers here and hope you enjoy your new ride on Tuesday!!!
I hear what your saying, it's a battle loosing & keeping weight off.

Check my 2011 Race Thread..

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
They have them at the AHDRA races tthat are about 4-5 inches long, is that what your looking for? Would not have the written...

Attachments

·
Noel
4,604 Posts
I think he wants one around the 12 - 13 inch size, they have those sizes too, want me to pick you one up FAB???

·
Registered
3,243 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be great if you can get some guys! Just let me know and I'll paypal you the costs, thanks! :notworth:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts