Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

2,552 Posts
ozzycustoms said:
Craig, here is a photo of the blood red on the grey frame. There should be a few more photo's of this bike in our gallery. We will be doing a blue chrome with chrome flames (tribal I think) in the next few weeks.

Ozzy
Ozzy,

I saw the blood red skinned bike in the pic at the Ft. Lauderdale bike show last weekend. You sure do GREAT work. It looked awesome.

Frank

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
id appreciate a pic if you could ozzy i dont think any one near bouts has a set, your work is impeckable from the pics ive seen and i got my mind set on the chrome faded flames over black pear, the only question i got is can you encorperait the 100th badging on em and or instead of the bar and sheild can you do the 100th logo?
thanks
casey
:deal:

· V-Rod Addict
271 Posts
There should be a few more photo's of this bike in our gallery. We will be doing a blue chrome with chrome flames (tribal I think) in the next few weeks.

Ozzy
Blue chrome with chrome flames is the one that I've been holding out for. Well, that and an income tax return. Ozzy, will you post those pictures when you finish?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.