Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
439 Posts
fehrc said:
Has anyone seen Ozzy's blood red set on a bike to see how they match with the grey frame. I think that red is sharp but have some concerns about it matching the frame. I emailed Ozzy and he will try to get some pics for me, however just thought I'd ask the question here as well.
I just saw a set installed on a 03 VROD at the Ft. Lauderdale Bike Show. It does look sharp. But I have the same dilema as you. I think a blue paint job matches the gray frame a little better. See attached photos

Attachments

· Registered
439 Posts
fehrc said:
You're right, that blue does match nice. Something else to consider are some grey flames near the bottom of the fender and airbox cover in order to tie in the frame a little better with that red set. Hopefully Ozzy will have some pics. So, what was your overall impression though, Al, did you think it matched okay?

Yes, I believe the blue tones are the best match. But check this candy red with grey flames to match the frame;

Attachments

· Registered
439 Posts
ozzycustoms said:
Craig, here is a photo of the blood red on the grey frame. There should be a few more photo's of this bike in our gallery. We will be doing a blue chrome with chrome flames (tribal I think) in the next few weeks.

Ozzy
Ozzy,

The red chrome looks awesome. Can't wait to see the blue chrome!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.