Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having trouble deciding what to do..... i cant decide on geting a custom paint job or getting the Xtreme skins form Ozzycustoms, i like the chrome flames fading to yellow&orange on black pear, but i just cant decide! also i plan on getting the rizoma handelbar and instrument relocator kit W/ a set of climax controls, so i thought id get some of your oppinions on the subject and if you got some pics of some real unique paint id like to see em
thankx
KC

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats pretty sharp, if i do get custom paint the rear fender wont be seen too much i got a set of hd bags on it and a mini sissybar.
thanks

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
id like to see a set of ozzys skins first hand but i doubt any one around these parts has em, wich is a better reason to get a set if you think about it
:thumb: :stooge:

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OZZY, any chance you have a pic of the chrome to yellow&orange flames on black pearl, on a bike? id like to see how it blends

thanks
kc :cheers:

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
id appreciate a pic if you could ozzy i dont think any one near bouts has a set, your work is impeckable from the pics ive seen and i got my mind set on the chrome faded flames over black pear, the only question i got is can you encorperait the 100th badging on em and or instead of the bar and sheild can you do the 100th logo?
thanks
casey
:deal:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.