Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom or stock wheels?

·
"Beyond the Pale"
1,214 Posts
Staggered 10-spoke cast aluminum wheels

Would that be considered stock or custom?....shrug! Got my V-Rod on order and should arrive in April. Loading up the wishlist ...it'll never end.

Soon to be :broke:

·
Orange,Black,Chrome!
1,220 Posts
There are a lot of really sweet looking custom rims out there, but I just can't seem to get over how nice the solid aluminum looks. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through other forum members custom wheels until I can get over it.

Matthew H.

·
#26/50 BOMBER II
469 Posts
Have the reactor front and the solid chrome rear on order through Hales :)

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Depends on what look you're going for. If it's a low, mean, drag bike look then you have to get custom wheels - no question. However, if you want to keep the original look of the V-Rod (not lowering it, no fat tire, etc) then chromed stock wheels are the way to go.

Me personally, I have the Novas from Pro-One with matching rotors and pulley.

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
80 spoke ol' school style. Standard 11.5 inch rotors, non floating. Love em. 18x3.5 front with 130/60vr/18 and 18x5.5 rear with 180/55/18.

·
4,638 Posts
Got these puppies on a Group Buy last summer :cheers: ....was told that these are what everyone in California are running :cool: .... Im just waiting for them to cure....... :paper:

P.S. They are called Chuck Wagons and are true crush drive .....
:ride:

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Damn Ricky G, I guess that would definitely qualify as being 'old school.' I guess if the rest of the bike is in this style you might have 1...2 horses max?

I've just thrown on Weld Choppers front and rear with rotors and pulley. Love them and they look bad as hell with a black paint job.

Attachments

·
4,638 Posts
HDconvert said:
Damn Ricky G, I guess that would definitely qualify as being 'old school.' I guess if the rest of the bike is in this style you might have 1...2 horses max?

I've just thrown on Weld Choppers front and rear with rotors and pulley. Love them and they look bad as hell with a black paint job.

Sweet Wheels !!!!! Ill stick with my "Chuck Wagons" For some reason I get a "Woodie" :angeldev: when I ride ........

·
Registered
696 Posts
Stock now but, plan on Custom some day.

·
jwithrow80
204 Posts
reactors

front and rear and pulley

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Custom, but they came with my CVO

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Just waiting on my pulley and rear caliper and bracket, then I can post pics of my Weld Blade setup with the new Weld calipers. :diablo:

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
Love the "Reactors" on both the CVO, and the "B"

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Ricky G. said:
Got these puppies on a Group Buy last summer :cheers: ....was told that these are what everyone in California are running :cool: .... Im just waiting for them to cure....... :paper:

P.S. They are called Chuck Wagons and are true crush drive .....
:ride:
Is that from one of Rick's group buys?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts