Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Utah only allows 4 letters on motorcycle custom plates, any ideas?? considering vrr , P-4 , DIGR , any other ideas???

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
FAST FSTR BYBY
SLOW BUZZ C-YA
BLNK WOSH XLED
GONE LITN KEGR
ZOOM POOF BEEZ
(fstr = faster, blnk = blink, litn = lightnin, xled = exceled, beez = your bike is yellow!)

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Vnv, Venv, Ciao, Gone, Zoom, Vrsc

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
- is not a character available i dont think, jrod is what i was thinking too, cause my name is jared and thats always been my nickname, but XLR8 is awesome too, wanna do something along the line of p4 or digger, but noone would get that except for the people in this group haha, any other ideas?
top considered: JROD , XLR8

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
J-Rodvrscr said:
- is not a character available i dont think, jrod is what i was thinking too, cause my name is jared and thats always been my nickname, but XLR8 is awesome too, wanna do something along the line of p4 or digger, but noone would get that except for the people in this group haha, any other ideas?
top considered: JROD , XLR8
Hehehe... I've got mine pending for XLR8R, as my 2nd choice I XLR8.

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am considering waiting, moving to vegas in december cant decide if i wanna keep my bike registered up here or get a new plate in nevada.....XLR8 is a good one though, especially for these bikes.....

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Don't leave yet...wait until I get there in Jan/Feb 09...maybe I'll take your house! :D

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
leave utah?? the house we are in now, is 2 story log cabin, 6 bed 3 bath 3Ksqft and is selling for over 500K$, housing is ridiculous here, on .78acres and too small of bedrooms for sure, expanding a family business is why i am moving from the family....where you moving to?

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I'm moving to Utah! Got room for one more in there? :D

·
Ist mir scheiss egal
496 Posts
If you are considering moving to NV, move to Reno. Vegas is fun for a weekend, but I wouldn't want to live there. We've got some AWESOME rides up here.
Anyways, got to the Nevada DMV web page LINK and you can check the availability of plate numbers. Just remember, a motorcycle can only have 6 letters here, not 7 like the web page allows.

·
Jared
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha, moving to vegas to be a cop, its a rough city (unlike salt lake city) and i can get the experience i want down there, the reason its rough is cause it is a fun place to be on the weekends and it toughens everything up, i like reno, we actually bought one of our bikes from harley of reno, they are an AWESOME group of people there, so far, the next bike we buy will be from them again.....and i think i've decided..."BEEE" i'm going to de-chrome my bike so its black and yellow, have some cool things in my head about how to do it, any comments?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts