Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a set of stock handle bars of an A model cut and added 1 1/4" "beefy" bars to them by my Handlebar guy, he did a great job, so I thought I'd see if anyone else would want a "beefy" bar set up?
He can make any bar in any configuration!
I can chrome, black chrome or powdercoat any color (probably black, flat black and gloss black)!
Check these out, he did a great job of welding the bar so it would fit in the Clamshell of the A model without touching.
I'll sell these for $369.00 exchange for your A bars.
We can do B bars too!
And if you have your stock A bars, I'll purchase them outright for $40 including shipping, (which is around $12.00)
Feedback Please!

GR

Attachments

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I like that somebody is trying different bars :thumb: but I'm too :broke: still :(

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
i'm broke too. but these look great. maybe someday

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
good stuff ghostrider... i was trying to get all my duck in a row to begin assembly for some bars for the a models as well. My big goal was to be able to fab these up for less than $200. I found out after i got into it the bars were going to cost so much to manufacture they would have been in the $300 range as well...

I wasnt sure if they would sell for that high of a price so I kinda cut my ties and ended the pursuit. I am still trying to get a hold of a mandrel pipe bender so I can look into making my own bars from scratch. If I can ever get that lined up I can cut the cost down a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts