Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i've been talking with a guy in regards to custom bars for our bikes. Mainly a direct bolt on for the A style that will work with the funky gauge housing. If they were available and affordable would anyone be interested? My be offered as a group buy as well.

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
Are these true drag style?...........if so, you can count me in.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prob try to offer a couple styles. A drag style and something close to stock. The design will be unique though.

·
Dean
775 Posts
Interested in a drag style.

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
another mod? why yes sir of course.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
basically all i needed to make a move is to get some interested people.. i will take the next step and see what we can comeup with as far as style and price. also if anyone happens to have a a model style gauge housing that i can use or have let me know..

·
Dean
775 Posts
basically all i needed to make a move is to get some interested people.. i will take the next step and see what we can comeup with as far as style and price. also if anyone happens to have a a model style gauge housing that i can use or have let me know..
Any sort of time frame for a completed set to view?

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will get with him monday.. i should know more then

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
WIDER! I am sick of not being able to see jack fock all behind me! Add a couple of inches on each side, maybe an inch in the riser, and an inch in the pullback. Make it affordable, as stockers, modded, might be 100 bucks. Polished stainless, mirror shine, dimples, and we have a surefire winner! Who would like to see behind them? EVErybody!!!!!!!!! jmho, jOE

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
I'm interested, especially if they're more solid than the stockers. My carpal tunnel syndrome acts up pretty quick after heading out.

·
Dean
775 Posts
Any update?

Don't mean to be a nudge.....but I have been obsessed with researching drag bars for the last month or so. There isn't much out there unless you go to a B riser....which I don't want to do.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any update?

Don't mean to be a nudge.....but I have been obsessed with researching drag bars for the last month or so. There isn't much out there unless you go to a B riser....which I don't want to do.
Should know this week. They WILL be available. Just hope in time for you

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
sounds like a great idea fro the A models..... consider making them 1 1/4" so the wires can be run internal if wanted..... I will help you sell some if you want...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Any idea if we can ditch the goofy gauge set on these bikes (like just unplug it and run?) or do you need this to operate this bike?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts