Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alex
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you with a custom front fender can post a pic or two from different angles with some info about it. I am looking at changing my front fender but am undecided. I looked at GR Customs front fenders and like the Rambler but it looks to big, I would like something as close as possible to the front tire.

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
I was wondering if any of you with a custom front fender can post a pic or two from different angles with some info about it. I am looking at changing my front fender but am undecided. I looked at GR Customs front fenders and like the Rambler but it looks to big, I would like something as close as possible to the front tire.
heres a couple pics of mine It was a lot of time and work. it started life as a Russ Wernimont Designs 21" longshot fender . then split it it in half and widened it 1/2". and left most of it on the floor after cutting it to shape. then I had 4 bungs 1 " in diameter made and welded and molded them to match the mounting tabs on the fork slides.

Attachments

·
Alex
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres a couple pics of mine It was a lot of time and work. it started life as a Russ Wernimont Designs 21" longshot fender . then split it it in half and widened it 1/2". and left most of it on the floor after cutting it to shape. then I had 4 bungs 1 " in diameter made and welded and molded them to match the mounting tabs on the fork slides.
Thats a nice fender, kind of what I'm looking for. I like how the fender follows the edge of the wheel. I was hoping to find something off the shelf instead of custom.

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts