Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered Insane
2003 VRSCA
260 Posts
Hey, that's pretty nice! You could probably sell them if you were inclined to make more.

I had one on the left side that wasn't custom fit but I removed it because the leather was very stiff and, here's what happened was, it actually, due to vibration over time, rubbed the paint off of my stock black belt guard. It also rubbed into the metal to such an extent that it removed some. So be aware of your clearance with your chrome belt guard. Just a precaution.

I have one on the right side that's made for the VRod. It has a metal arm which supports it so it stays properly oriented and doesn't sag. You might consider adding an arm like that to yours. It goes under the bag, from the inside, exits the rear, and Mounts under the passenger foot peg. I bought it at Byrd's Leather (shout out!), which is located at the Daytona Flea Market. He has a permanent location there and does good work.

Check it out:

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
After scouring the web for small tool bag/pouch to put on my VRSCA I could not find nothing I like so I made one.

That’s cool that you could make that. I was considering this one (but it say it only fits 2007 and beyond with out moving the ignition switch).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts