Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dark smoke lens with amber LEDs. In great shape and works perfect. Load equilizer is included. $160 shipped.
You still got this?

Will it fit the DX 07 wide fender/gard?

Where are you?

$160 shipped???? would you ship this to Sydney Australia 2192 for this price????

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This wont work for you tjvrod, This is for the early rods with the 180 rear tire. I was going by what I got this for but have got word they are on ebay for 130. Dont know if they are the same quality but Ill adjust the price.... $100 shipped conus.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This wont work for you tjvrod, This is for the early rods with the 180 rear tire. I was going by what I got this for but have got word they are on ebay for 130. Dont know if they are the same quality but Ill adjust the price.... $100 shipped conus.
No prob, will check out Ebay

Thanks

·
VROD JUNKIE
1,390 Posts
Great deal, These sell for nearly $300 USD new.

Bump for good deal. hell im tempted to buy as a spare at that price.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
This light still available I am interested in it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vtail got to me first, then jethro, then ohiovrod, Ill send pms as soon as I get off today. Thanks guys

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good Vtaildriver, sent you a PM.

Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ryan, posting here since I let my mailbox get full. Just checking to see if you got the funds. I got a notice that my box was full and that a pm from you had been bounced. I deleted some files so you should be able to re-send the message.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Payment recieved. Thanks again

Ryan

·
Registered
71 Posts
This light is available again. I haven't posted yet to give the guys in line behind me a chance. I did receive it, t looks new, but i decided to install a chopped fender instead. Same price. PM me for paypal info. Jim

·
Brick in the wall
1,125 Posts
pm sent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts