Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Custom Dynamics Brake Light Modulator for Harley V-Rod 2002-2011. To use on my VRSCDX 2009 Night Rod Special.

The product works great, is compact and has to be the easiest electronic upgrade to perform.

Simply follow the instructions and insert the modulator in between the brake light connector. So you are unplugging the connector and plugging this device into each end. Turn the dial to the number you want depending on the effect you are after. The instructions list what each number does...and that's it!

Sidenote. The instructions simply stated "connector under the seat" This is not the one found under the front seat by the gas cap. It is the one located under the rear seat. You can't accidentally plug it into the wrong connector as they are designed differently, but I wanted to make you aware, so you don't think you were sent the wrong part....as I initially did :)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.