Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I can't find my last post for my pulley any longer, I'm going to start this and include a picture. I would like $125+shipping for this pulley I paid $250. I originally purchased it from PONDO and was promised that it would fit my 07' DX. I received it and purchased a new bearing, had it pressed in and went to installing it. I found that I could not get the skinny spacer in while installing. I checked that the bearing was pressed in all the way and it was.

I called PONDO (yes I got him to answer) and he took the pulley back and re-milled the hole to match what he said would work. I finally got the pulley back, had another new bearing installed and it still didn't work. You all know the rest about PONDO and him no longer being here.

I do not have anyone local that will attempt to re-mil the hole again, so I just want to get rid of it to someone that has the patience to make it fit their bike.

There are a couple of surface scratches from the various install tries, but they are minor.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'll take it. PM sent

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD....

65Ch3v3LL3 please send mr your address as it was not with the PayPal payment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts