Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Custom Screamin’ Eagle VROD

This bike may not be for everyone, but it gets more attention than any other custom bike in the lot. I'm going through a work change, and rarely get a chance to ride. One of the bags got scratched sitting in my over packed garage (will repaint before sale) so I just decided it's time to let it go.

Engine is a custom built SE 1250 with stage II cams, ported heads, 58mm throttles and full Vance & Hines Exhaust. I’m told it puts out 140hp at the wheels (I'm sceptical), but other than the fact that it can outrun anything short of a liter sport bike, I don’t have dyno sheets. Serious fast bike though.

Fuel and spark control are care of a Daytona Twintech VRFI with closed loop wide-range 02 fuel control. Bike starts first crank and runs flawlessly.

Suspension is full Racetech up front and Progressive 442s in the back. Rides better than any Vrod has a right to ride.

You’ve got two choices for body. The pictured, fully hand laid fiberglass “Bagger Style” has slim but roomy integrated bags and a custom tank cover with the instruments relocated to the tank. Removable top trunk can be added or removed in less than five minutes, and makes for secure and comfortable two-up cruising (will hold full face helmet).

The second choice is the numbered Harley paint scheme in the last picture. (One of 200 in existence)

Bike currently has a 6-speaker stereo with amazing sound. If you don’t want the stereo, it can be removed, but I think you’ll really like it. Plays Bluetooth from your phone or switch to built in SD card.

Wheels are custom billet. I don’t remember the manufacturer, but they are pricey.

CHROME!!! If you’re looking for the blacked out look, this bike isn’t for you. I don’t want to add up how much I have into chrome on this bike.

It’s not only got Ultra Bright LEDs for the Low and high beams, but has bright LED side running lights and LED spot lights. I’m told it’s impossible to miss this bike when it’s coming toward you, even in a cars rear view mirror.

Bike also has niceties like phone holder, and Front & Rear Camera (records front and rear and lets you see what’s behind you)

There are NO ISSUES with this bike. Brakes are freshly built with braided lines, oil always fresh synthetic.

17,500 miles.
$12,500
Located in Costa Mesa CA

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts