Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Who Wants A Beer?
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this new in Sept of 04 and have loved every day with it. Ill let the pics do most the talking, she's not flawless but very clean. I have deleted the turnsignals, horn and switches from the bars. Arnott air ride lets you drop her all the way down ontop or the tire. The pics show struts not the air. Please feel free to email me with any questions. [email protected] I need 13k, and I have a lot of stock parts, but not all of them, you can have everthing I have left. Thanks for looking. More pics in my original thread.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66987

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
What exhaust is that?

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Looks like a ceramic coated Rinehart - the tip has that tell-tale purple anodized sunfade to it. That paint scheme is awesome!
Gotcha....I thought that area was Supertrapp Discs so I thought it was a custom made exhaust...oops...Good eye :)

·
Who Wants A Beer?
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some of those pics are old, so it did have a supertrapp on it. The current one is a coated rinehart. Thanks for the compliments, I moved the start run switch to the horn location and mounted a start switch on the right side between the heads. There are switches on the bars, the Ness micro ones, but I had to redo the internal throttle and didn't want to mess with running the wires again they are so small, like phone wires. I don't have turn signals so there was really no need for switches up there anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts