Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice finally got that sucker on did we. Seems fair Rob gets a turbo and Cuppy gets a license plate....

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
jleakey said:
Nice finally got that sucker on did we. Seems fair Rob gets a turbo and Cuppy gets a license plate....
And a gorgeous engagement ring, and a house, and a VROD and a wonderful handsome finacee!!!! :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

I LOVEEEEE This Plate!!! I was hoping desperatey that it would be here by KC!:dance: :dance:

·
Registered
196 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
And a gorgeous engagement ring, and a house, and a VROD and a wonderful handsome finacee!!!! :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

I LOVEEEEE This Plate!!! I was hoping desperatey that it would be here by KC!:dance: :dance:

This is true he did do all those other things. Just had to razz the guy you know.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
PS- That is sheetrock dust and dirt on my tire, from all the construction around heeya :) Oh, and I have some new tires to install before KC!!!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
jleakey said:

I was really counting on a turbo when I got my fiancee her ring :banghead:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
hahaha congrats on the plate!!!!

i couldn't do my name on a plate... makes me wish a few years ago when i thought up my internet persona, i should have named "me" something shorter

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
I was just thinking....now that people will know "who is on that bike"...I wonder if people are going to spread WAYYYYYYYY out when riding around me, LOL.....I'm a good rider...I PROMISE :)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
The plate looks good Amy.

·
____
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gtrman66 said:
we'll have Cupcake sightings.
All you're gonna see is a silver streak go flying by and a loud piercing scream (please refer back to the video Troy posted of Amy on the scooter) :hidesbeh:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
gtrman66 said:
Very cool. It will be like playing Where's waldo around DFW... we'll have Cupcake sightings.

I hope the COPS don't play your reindeer games :angeldev: :angeldev:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts