Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!

I have a set of black Arlen Ness Mini Oval mirrors for sale. They have been on the bike for about 6 weeks and I've just decided I want something different. They are in great condition other than a small scuff (not scratch) where one rubbed against the throttle cable. It's barely noticeable and may even be able to be buffed out. They look great upright or flipped, and are super low profile. These go for over $100 on eBay.

I'll take $50 + $10 shipping to lower 48. Cash or USPS money order. Thanks.

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ate those gloss or flat black??
They're not gloss but they aren't as flat as denim black either. Kind of in between...

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
those do look good,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey, I just found $10.00 on the street!!!, I'll go ahead and take them for $60.00 shipped. PM your PayPal address and I'll send the $ today. When can you ship??

Thanks,
Alpha Male 1

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have these Flipped and I really Like them and have no issues what so ever 1 or 2 up seeing what's behind me. They have a good bit of adjustment and lock in ok once you get them set.

Good Luck with your Sale

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, I just found $10.00 on the street!!!, I'll go ahead and take them for $60.00 shipped. PM your PayPal address and I'll send the $ today. When can you ship??

Thanks,
Alpha Male 1
Haha nice! PM sent.

·
Bladerunner
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Really Vambo? Really...?

SOLD

·
Registered
1,271 Posts