Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone other than HD make a set of these for the F? I've been looking everywhere, and can't seem to find them. The ones from HD only come in gloss black and chrome, and mine is denim black...would probably look goofy having one gloss piece on there to stand out. Any help would be appreciated, as usual.

·
Jeff
283 Posts
Does anyone other than HD make a set of these for the F? I've been looking everywhere, and can't seem to find them. The ones from HD only come in gloss black and chrome, and mine is denim black...would probably look goofy having one gloss piece on there to stand out. Any help would be appreciated, as usual.
Last time I was checking out a denim black Muscle I remember that the tins were denim, but the chassis was still a gloss black. So while they may not match your tins they'd still complement your chassis, which they essentially are a part of.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Unfortunately no......get the gloss black one and take it to a powder coating shop and have it done. Should not have a problem finding one there in your area.

You can even try one of the Aircraft paint shops....

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looking for pics of these with highway pegs???

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
:them:

Kinda like putting a brush guard on a corvette...:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Its a matter of when not if you lay it over. These bars might save your lower legs from major injury. Want to ride on two wheels till its time for the nursing home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts