·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
195 Posts
Reactions: vrodboy1963

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Just have your Canadian H-D dealer back order them from H-D USA, they may get them from individual dealers thru the hd.net parts network, then ship to your Canadian dealer but they are still available as I just received all my sets of Revo plain crank bearings a couple weeks ago. Also I've seen them on ebay regularly but if from multiple sources shipping will add up. (y):cool:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Can anyone in the states help me out with this, canadian dealers have none in stock. part numbers are 24410-01k and 24413-01k need two sets of each. HD USA will not sell or ship to a canadian
Yes, an asshole policy that's been around for a while. In the past, I've had a bud from another forum get the part and ship it to me. Biggest one was a 120R crank. Now they won't even ship parts out your local region. Dealer protection crap is what it's all about.
Ron

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Yes, an asshole policy that's been around for a while. In the past, I've had a bud from another forum get the part and ship it to me. Biggest one was a 120R crank. Now they won't even ship parts out your local region. Dealer protection crap is what it's all about.
Ron
Usually purchase my parts from Surdykes cause there pricing is fair and I build up to the amount so I can get free shipping but just a few days ago Harley will no longer let them sell parts and ship outside there territories!

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
I don't see a shipping restriction on Ronnies but they do say " Proudly serving 3ea. bla bla cities in Taxachusetts " which is maybe a cloaked way of saying they don't ship out of that local area ? Or just a way to get the H-D Mothership off their A$$ ? Guess we'll see if frogmans order shows up ! :cool:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Ronnie's is cheaper on those parts from Surdyk.......... I did receive confirmation of my order from Ronnie's, but if you've ordered from them shipping isn't the fastest ..........
Maybe the shipping speed is some cloak and dagger trick they are doing to fool HD into thinking they are only shipping within their territory. Wouldn't be too difficult to set up some form of intermediary shipping base that passes on the goods in a second post.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Went and used eBay last night and found the Green Upper and Lower mains for $14.99 a set plus $9 for shipping so for 38.88 grabbed a set of mains. They were assembly line tray parts this seller had gotten a hold of! Not so lucky on Red rods only scored one set for $17 with free shipping, Called the local dealer I sometimes use and gave them the part number 24412-01K came back and said special order part $76.99 each set plus shipping and you will need two sets per engine :rolleyes: Really only two sets can you check for me again, Sure hold on :p

I knew this was going to happen should have not given the set away I was holding on to!
Hoping the Frogman order goes through then I will place one for an extra set or eventually a set will pop up
Table Wood Headgear Flooring Line

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Maybe the shipping speed is some cloak and dagger trick they are doing to fool HD into thinking they are only shipping within their territory. Wouldn't be too difficult to set up some form of intermediary shipping base that passes on the goods in a second post.
So got all the main bearings but only one set of Rod bearings on eBay and Thought I would check out Ronnies, created an account added two sets of rod bearings Placed the order at around 8:30 Am today I figured once they go through their orders they flagged the order and issue an email and refund............................ Nope order shipped today :oops: Thanks guys for telling me about this place
Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Parallel

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
So got all the main bearings on only one set of Rod, Thought I would check out Ronnies, created an account added to the cart two sets of rod bearings and Pulley bolts that the UPS lost in the damaged box they left. Placed the order at around 8:30 Am today I figured once they go through their orders they flagged the order and issue an email and refund............................ Nope order shipped today :oops: Thanks guys for telling me about this place
Great stuff!!
They obviously have some way of fooling the mothership!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts