Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T's Place Inc. dba Special T's Schools is now an authorized vendor on this site... I sell to members of this forum at cost plus 10% plus shipping for all of the vendors I have dealerships for... Please click on the link in my signature for a list of vendors I have a dealership for...

I do not do group buys, I don't want to deal with the logistics of it... If you want something just shoot me a PM and I'll quote you a price...

Right now I have only two ways to accept monies for orders...

1. PayPal
2. Certified Check

Thanks and I look forward to helping members out where I can...

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
T, this is great news and a good deal for members. Might help if you list a few verndors you are a dealer for, progressive, drag, tucker rocky, legends.... or whomever.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T, this is great news and a good deal for members. Might help if you list a few verndors you are a dealer for, progressive, drag, tucker rocky, legends.... or whomever.
The list of what dealerships I have is in my blog link in my sig...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Authorized Dealer for the following Vendors
1. HogPro
2. HawgHalters
3. Fat Baggers
4. Pingle
5. Barnett
6. AIM
7. Doherty Machine
8. Darkhorse Crankworks
9. Daytona Twin Tech
10. Innovative Balancing (Dyna Beads)
11. JIMS USA
12. Trask Turbo Systems
13. Arnott Air Suspensions
14. Hawgwired
15. K&P Engineering (Re-usable oil filters)
16. K&L
17. J&M
18. James Gaskets
19. Cometic Gaskets
20. Bitch'en Baggers
21. AMSOIL
22. Baker Transmissions
23. Cycle Visions

Here is the list from his site.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just added another dealership for Shotgun Shocks for softails... Please check back from time to time on my website... I'm adding dealerships regularly but please remember, I'm really not into selling parts as a "business"... I need these vendors to supply parts for my school and my local customers... I was selling at my cost but now that I'm a vendor, I have to charge 10% to cover my expenses for being a vendor so I hope you all understand... I do this to help fellow members out where I can, I do not do this because it provides me a living :)... Friends call me T...

When good just isn't good enough and you need the best, Tim Doherty is one of the best... I highly endorse and recommend Tim and his son for all your "machine" work... He is a proven leader in the industry and his products are second to none... There are those that "claim" they are good and there are those that are better than good... I say, why settle for good when you can have the best :)...

http://www.dohertymachine.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts