Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Tragic Pessimist?
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cortech Sport bags & tail bag, LOWERED PRICE

SOLD Cortech Sport Saddle Bags with Tail bag-all fasteners work and come with the bags. Rain covers included. Two flaws on bag- as seen in pictures the bottom outside of bags have rub marks from the tires. ALso, The rear left outside connector ripped off of the bag. I repaired the bag the connector can be used. Bags are about 6 months old and no fading- garage kept. Cosmetic wear around clip system where the tail bag connects to the saddle bags. System works great.

95 shipped with in the Continental US. shipped within 3 days of receiving PayPal payment.

Attachments

·
Tragic Pessimist?
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that the brake pads fits the brembos.

THis is what I have concerning the mirror Description:

Billet-style mirror features a low-profile swept back design, slotted stem, and a laser etched "Harley-Davidson" script on mirror back. The teardrop shape provides excellent rearward visibility, and the slim lines add a true custom touch.

Fits '82-later models (except VRSCF). (pair)

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Pm sent on the kuryakyn grand tour bag. Will send paypal asap

·
Tragic Pessimist?
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
requested pics of Profile Custom Mirror with Slotted Stem 91697-06A

Requested pics of item 91697-06A

Attachments

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
How does the Kuryakyn Ultra Tour Bag by Bagtec mount to bike? Sissy bar? If so I will take it!!

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
money sent on bag

·
Tragic Pessimist?
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It slips over the backrest. I normally turned it around and sat it on the passenger seat. It made a great backrest as well as storage. Otherwise it sticks out a bit if you sit it on the luggage rack. Hope this helps.

How does the Kuryakyn Ultra Tour Bag by Bagtec mount to bike? Sissy bar? If so I will take it!!

Joe

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
I am a lil confused... is this still for sale? ..... Kuryakyn Ultra Tour Bag by Bagtec

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
thanks for the fast shipping

1 - 20 of 40 Posts