Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ozzie Steve
128 Posts
This is a steal, I just bought one about 4 months ago and it is a great seat. Good luck

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I call dibs on behalf of member "chiefsnell". He's in Korea but I'm sure he'll chime in soon, he was looking for a one piece seat. I'll contact him and me or he will let you know.... Thanks

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I call dibs on behalf of member "chiefsnell". He's in Korea but I'm sure he'll chime in soon, he was looking for a one piece seat. I'll contact him and me or he will let you know.... Thanks
Sounds good brother!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Fab consider it sold PayPal info please for payment FYI my APO zip is 96204-0011 for est shipping cost.
Ok cool what I'm gonna do is grab a box after work cause the one I have here I'm not a fan of and I'll get you a shipping quote and send the PayPal info as soon as I get it home.I'll have it all to you By 7pm est the latest. I've never shipped to a APO, is there any special way I need to ship it or is UPS legit?

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Happy to know everything worked out :thumb:

PS: I know it's None of my business but, my 2 cents...pack it nicely, I've had a couple BIG fok-ups by the mail service in the last couple Months, it's like they where screwing packages wanting the Postal office to be closed for once and for all... :soapbox:

·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
Ok cool what I'm gonna do is grab a box after work cause the one I have here I'm not a fan of and I'll get you a shipping quote and send the PayPal info as soon as I get it home.I'll have it all to you By 7pm est the latest. I've never shipped to a APO, is there any special way I need to ship it or is UPS legit?

Yes just need to submit a declaration along with shipment via USPS

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think a box that size might have to be UPS as opposed to the post office?? I'll pack it up and check, I'll do whatever is more cost effective for you.

And I hear you on that Fab, this is an expensive seat I want to make sure it gets packaged reallly really good that's why I'm going to go buy a new box etc. I'll take care of our soldier don't worry!!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ran into traffic but got the box!! Eating dinner real quick then packing it up w the quote in like 15 mins. Just wanted to keep u in the loop since its 9 mins of 7 and I said by 7

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok i got it boxed up and the shipping quote.. you have to blame FABSTER if it takes you 2 hours to unpack it! i went to town bro lol

sending PM

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seat has been solddddddd. Will get it shipped out today!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts