Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the exact same problem and also bought a bitching seat, however, I took it to an upholstery and added 2” of padding and gel in the center, plus a new design and it looks fantastic and feels way better... I’ve had it for about 3 years now and I can’t complain, I have not tried Corbin but they look bulky and the design looks out of place with the v rod

Attachments

·
My Last Ride
1,343 Posts
Hey guys..So Iv had the vrod muscle for about six weeks or so and love It, except for the stock seat the back of It after about half an hour starts to hurt my tail bone and becomes very uncomfortable . So my question Is , Is there anybody using a Corbin seat ? how do you like It Is It worth the almost $600 ? I just checked there web site out the seats look very comfortable but then so does the stock seat until you get on It ,
Any input would be very appreciated ....Thanks .
I could not spend the Big Bucks for an after market seat that might or might not make my butt happy so I bought a H-D Sundowner seat. It was one hell of an internal battle but I finally caved put the Saddle on my Sow. It was actually a compromise because the Fat Ass pillion is in the basement. I like the ugly SOB so much that I bought a new spare.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bitchin' Wife Beater

I have a Corbin. I have a Bitchin' It all depends on personal taste. The Corbin sits higher. But you HAVE to love the term Bitchin' Wife Beater. Nothing beats a Wife Beater (Especially when the bitch don't listen).

Are you referring to the Bitchin' Wife Beater and if so then does it have a wider platform than the stock V-Rod seat?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So I bought a Corbin seat from a guy on this forum almost new and looks great , Rode almost 100 miles on It today and what a big difference no more pain full tail bone .

Thanks for all the comments .

PS anybody have any adjustable levers they want to sell ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too have the corbin on my 2009 muscle. I like it cause it is pretty broken in, however since I do not have a passenger on there often the back is pretty hard. If I were to do a very long ride (more than 8 hrs) then I would want to add an air cushion or something.

If you could find someone that has that seat, sit on it and see if your butt will like it.

You can also look into doing a kit from like Luimoto or something. I have heard many good things of those seat covers and their gel type seats.

good luck deciding. BTW this seat came with me buying the bike. I did not choose it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts