Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
it looks pretty comfy for the driver, its looks a little funny how it puffs out in the back. maybe its because it has alot of foam in it for passenger comfort? hope someone has one tried one out. link below

http://www.corbin.com/harley/vrsca/hdvrscf9.shtml

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I think just about anything would be better than the factory passenger pad. My gf rode about 110 miles with me last weekend--the longest she's ever ridden, by far--and it may have forever ruined the chances of a road trip on the bike this summer! I told her I'd be ordering the new seat as the first mod to the bike. I was on the fence for a while when the seat came out (do a search on this forum for it, there have been several topics discussing it) but I think I'm sold. Several members here have it and seem to like it, and the obtrusive hump doesn't bother me as much as it used to. I think once a backrest is added, the 2"-ish tall rear seat area won't look as blatant.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a Corbin for my F and have a question, does the entire seat open up when you need to fill the tank? Or is it a two piece like the factory?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does the seat change your position on the bike. Does it move you forward or back? My legs arent long enough if it moves me back more than stock.

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
That is pretty sexy, love that it locks too. Might have to pick this up later this year. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Will the work and fit well with the HD back rest and little luggage rack? Would all look good together....or would position/spacing be off. Anyone got a pic of it with back rest?

-BICEP-

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Has anybody got the Corbin seat fitted with Harley hard saddlebags ?

Just wondering if the gas strut that holds the seat up to allow refuelling, when saddlebags are fitted is compatible with Corbin seat.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The bags interfere with the lock and the ability to swing the seat up, as there is not enough room on either side. One person or more on the forum has got around this by adding spacers between the bags and their mounting to give the added clearance though I haven't seen any pics of that mod. I remove my bags, but am considering re-installing them with spacers... Especially if I plan a road trip. If anyone is familiar with this spacer mod, exactly how much spacer did it require to move them out enough to be compatible with the seat.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I love mine! Though I had to send my first seat back because it didn't fit right... second one fits perfect!

Very comfortable and looks great... the pictures on the website do it no justice.

I have no bags.

According to Corbin, they made the seat to fit with the factory backrest with no problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts