Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an F today at destination daytona with the corbin seat.... I'm sold. Soon as I make my way to the corbin shop I think I'm going to have one installed!
PHP:

·
Registered
672 Posts
take some pics when u get it installed

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got over to the corbin store on 1, but all they had in stock was the plain leather grain seat. I was hoping they'd have one of the carbon fiber/asphalt seats like they show on the display pics on their website. I'll be ordering one sometime in the next year (I leave on wednesday for a year-long tour in Afghanistan...)

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
I got over to the corbin store on 1, but all they had in stock was the plain leather grain seat. I was hoping they'd have one of the carbon fiber/asphalt seats like they show on the display pics on their website. I'll be ordering one sometime in the next year (I leave on wednesday for a year-long tour in Afghanistan...)
Take care of yourself over there and thank you for serving our country!!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Olegna726 said:
How much more of a discount are they offering them for at Daytona?
It was 10% off plus free installation while you wait. The main driver for getting a seat while I was there was the unhappy girlfriend (fiance, as of saturday!) riding on the back.

09VRSCF said:
Take care of yourself over there and thank you for serving our country!!
Thanks! I was distracted when I typed that...I'm actually leaving home for a year, but the first three months are going to be spent in various different training programs before I go run around Afghanistan for 9 more.

·
Ride hard die hard
243 Posts
Thanks! I was distracted when I typed that...I'm actually leaving home for a year, but the first three months are going to be spent in various different training programs before I go run around Afghanistan for 9 more.[/QUOTE]

Good luck and stay safe man, I'm leaving Afghan very soon!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I've ordered a Corbin seat through the Australian Dealer.
He's telling me 6 weeks for Corbin to make it to order when you guys can buy them off the shelf ...WTF ??

·
Registered
11 Posts
I waited and watched the site. When they released late last year, I had to think on it. I liked the idea of the locking seat, but believe the lock area will be behind the saddle bag placement. had a Corbin on my previous bike and think they are well worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts