Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, I have been contemplating selling the R for the last couple years because I wasn't ridding her enough. An offer came along and now she is gone. I had a lot of fun on that bike and will never forget the first time I rolled the throttle back and almost slid off the seat when the power kicked in at around 3k RPM.

For those that gave advice and helped along the years, I want to thank them.

I have a front and back almost new Corbin seat; I will sell for $350. I will pay for shipping hear in the lower 48. I paid around $675.

I also have an extra airbox cover. The Harley Davidson name and emblem on the sides are gone but there is no damage to the cover. Thanks
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Fuel tank

·
VRSC est -03
3,540 Posts
Corbin has two versions of the pillion seat. I assume you have the version that has the cutout for the base plate? The second version has a different base plate, intended for "R" models without the base plate. (y)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corbin has two versions of the pillion seat. I assume you have the version that has the cutout for the base plate? The second version has a different base plate, intended for "R" models without the base plate. (y)

Thanks Knut,
My seat is for the R model. As seen in the photo.

$225 for the Airbox cover. I will cover shipping in the lower 48.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts