Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe I should make it know to those that were not in KC for the rally. The picture is of forum member Gazoo. Riding the Yamaha chopper.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i think he looks pretty badass on that thing.. as far as coolest guy at the rally .. well i couldnt narrow that to just one.. but he would be in my top 5 i know that much !!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
i think he looks pretty badass on that thing.. as far as coolest guy at the rally .. well i couldnt narrow that to just one.. but he would be in my top 5 i know that much !!
Well If I had been there you would have no question who the coolest was.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
but you werent.. and david i am sorry i dont think i would have voted you coolest.. biggest smartass maybe.. coolest.. not so much

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
but you werent.. and david i am sorry i dont think i would have voted you coolest.. biggest smartass maybe.. coolest.. not so much
Did you heart that people? That Giant "Crack" you all heard was my Heart being (sob) broken.......................

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
luxlamf said:
Did you heart that people? That Giant "Crack" you all heard was my Heart being (sob) broken.......................
You have a Heart ?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Stop now - you're killing me . :angeldev:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
He knows he's the pimp daddy.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Good looking bike, got that 'old school' look. Hope to be there next year.
Dana

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
danasmith69 said:
Good looking bike, got that 'old school' look. Hope to be there next year.
Dana
It is a Good Looking bike, too bad about the rider.:stilpoke:
whats the old saying, "Nice leggs, shame about Her face"? Did you bring that Helmet with you or where you forced to wear an extra that was lying around?

·
Banned
868 Posts
That's COLD:spank:

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
luxlamf said:
Did you bring that Helmet with you or where you forced to wear an extra that was lying around?
It was his minivan helmet....

:rofl:

No - Mike had to borrow a helmet - and with an XXXXL head, his choices were limited.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Steppenwolf said:
It was his minivan helmet....

:rofl:

No - Mike had to borrow a helmet - and with an XXXXL head, his choices were limited.

Damn!!! I thought He had a DOT tested head and didnt need a Helmet.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
luxlamf said:
Damn!!! I thought He had a DOT tested head and didnt need a Helmet.
I suggested he just paint his head black - but he insisted on lime green or no go and they were fresh out of that color at the general store.

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Nobody is cooler than *******.
I'm just a regular ole fuggin Fonzi ain't I?:angeldev: Minus the Butch Wax!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
to bad its not a Vrod

1 - 20 of 47 Posts