1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
2,552 Posts
riverrattcom said:
Check this Headlight out on this Vrod. :thumb:

He said Willie G has the only other one like it :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&rd=1&item=2482886887&category=49997

For those of you that just want to see his headlight...
Heres You Sign (Oh I mean Picture)
Anyone looking for a skull headlight, I have one for sale. It is much better than the one in the ebay pic. It is a full skull, eyes are the dims and the mouth is the brights. $425.

Frank

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
Check out his description.
"Transmission, Ejection and Intake systems are one of a kind."
Is that for you pilots who need an ejection seat for emergencies??? :rofl:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey Frank! How well does this light work? I mean...is it as bright as the stock light? Any mods needed to mount? Thanks man!

·
2,552 Posts
jlowry6 said:
Hey Frank! How well does this light work? I mean...is it as bright as the stock light? Any mods needed to mount? Thanks man!
It works very well. I did not install it on the bike but I did hook it to the battery and from what I could see it was brighter than stock. I also have a stock non chromed headlight housing that I modified to fit the skull headlight. I narrowed it up by about 1/2". It will need to be chromed.

Frank

·
Registered
349 Posts
Let me run it by the boss (wife) and get back with you later today... How do you want to be paid? Can it be PayPal?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Frank - Is there anywhere I can go and read up on the details of this headlight? I'd like to know more before I buy...

Thanks man!

·
Todd
482 Posts
I noticed it had the clear tail light on the Vrod for sale on Ebay. Doc, will you be getting them soon?

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sold

Frank - I'll take it for $425. Please PM me and let me know how you would like to be paid and I'll give you my address. I'd like to do PayPal if you can accept those.

Thanks man!! :thumb:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Gimmie!

Frank Storms said:
That's not the headlight that I have. The one I have is much better quality.
Good luck on what you decide on.

Frank
OK then stop teaseing us! Where do i get one! It will match my 12 different skull tatoos very welL! hehe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts